blog layouit

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

1 Month Old

Well I am 2 days late- but Crew was 1 month old on Monday- September 21. We made our visit to the doctor for the big check up. After the big weigh in- Crew came in at a 8 lbs 15 oz (ALMOST 9 pounds). Watch out all you kiddos, this little one is catching up!!! We are thrilled that he was growing! He also grew 1/2" since we were in 2 weeks ago, so his height is now 21 1/2"! We are truely blessed that everything is going so well with Crew and that he got such a wonderful report at the doctor.

Crew first rolled over when he was 2 weeks old, and has done it a few times since then. Today I put him on his playmat with the hanging toys (thanks Jordan and Brittney)- and everytime I put him on his tummy he rolled over to his back! Such an accomplishment!! And I was holding him today as he was sleeping and he laughed- first time I have seem him do that. It was like he was having a funny dream and could not contain it! The smile turned into a laugh and his stomach was shaking as he laughed- it was just too cute! (We are a little partial...)

We did have a little suprise yesterday- I woke up and walked in the living room to feed Crew- and found the whole room full of stuffing- it literally looked like it has snowed all over our house! Well- Bella must have been a little bored- or tired of not getting a ton of attention- and she chewed up our Boppy. First words out of my mouth- "NO..NO..Not the Boppy!" Its the one thing we use every 3 hours when I feed Crew and we cannot live without it! So I had to run out to the store and buy a new one. Oh the joys of having a lab!

No comments:

Post a Comment