blog layouit

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Football and Fall!

Daddy and Crew watching the Cowboys

Go Cowboys!!!

Well, I guess its almost that time of year! The cowboys played their first pre-season game on Sunday and this is what I saw when I walked in the living room! (not even sitting on the couch- sitting on the table so they could be even closer to the action- ha! ) Brett loved watching football with Crew! And Crew must have liked it too- he lasted maybe a minute? Thats pretty long for him!
But I can't wait for the fall- here are some reasons why:
- COOLER weather!
- Walks outside again (can't wait to take Crew to the trail around Towne Lake)
- FOOTBALL and College Game Day
- Homemade Chicken Soup and Chili in the crockpot
- Pumpkin Patch
and so much more!! Did I mention I can't wait for it to cool down??



No comments:

Post a Comment