blog layouit

Monday, October 18, 2010

Babies and Playdates!

Well, I am a little behind on my blogging so here is a quick update!

Two weeks ago Brett was in Spain for the week for work. I soo wanted to go since I had never been to Spain before, but I had to book my flight when I was in the hospital and that was just not the time to plan a vacation! Ha! So I figured next time he gets to go, I will make the big trek! Never having been to Europe before, Brett and I were going over checklist after checklist to get him packed and ready. That was also the day that all you were hearing on the news was terrorist threats in Europe! I was in constant prayer for him the WHOLE time, but God watched over him and everything was perfect! He had fun at his conference and enjoyed some sightseeing in his free time! The day he got home was the Aggie/Arkansas game so Crew dressed in his Aggie gear as a welcome home present for his daddy!

While Brett was gone, Crew and I went to Katy for a few days. My good friend Amy had her baby boy, Preston Davis, and we went to the hospital to see him! I was so glad to be in town so I could go visit the new family at the hospital! He is precious...You just forget how little babies are when they are born! I am so happy for her and her husband Brett!! =) What wonderful parents they are going to be. I can't wait for the day Crew and Preston can play together too!

My good friend from college, Jessica, and her husband, Austin, have a little girl, Ardyn who is 3 months younger than Crew. We went over to there house for dinner (thanks) and a play-date! It was so fun seeing the kids crawl all over! I can just remember talking about times like this when were in college, wow how time flies! But, I think Crew may have scared them a little bit about what they have to look forward too... He was spilling the dogs water, opening cabinets, playing with fireplace tools! ha! Little Miss Ardyn would just sit there and smile! What an angel! That's either the difference between boys and girls... or a few months in age-we will soon find out!!

We enjoyed some quality time with Grammy and Uncle Jeff as well which is always a treat too!=)


Welcome Home Daddy! (and go Aggies!)

Hello Daddy, are you home?

Crew's Welcome Home Sign. If you look close you can see all his coloring in Blue.
(and he put the stickers on too!)

Meeting Preston!

Crew and Ardyn

Playtime!

So fun!

1 comment:

  1. Awww....Ardyn is so happy she made your blog! :)
    We had such a great time hanging out with you and Crew, can't wait to do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete