blog layouit

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Couples Wedding Shower

Over Thanksgiving break my mom and her friends hosted a couple's wedding shower for our good family friends daughter, Jessica, and her soon to be husband Ryan. The shower was over the top and absolutey AMAZING so I thought I would share some pictures with you. My mom and I worked on the decorations, the other hostesses homemade all the food and dessert! It all turned out beautiful and I think Jessica and Ryan really enjoyed the night. We can't wait to celebrate their big day with them in January!


Hired bartender to serve drinks all night






Signature drink



Childhood pictures of the bride and groom lined the stairway by the bar




Beautiful dinner table



Entryway to the dining room








Dessert Table







Cigars and Whisky outside for the after-party

Bride and Groom to be!
Crew's entertainment for the night!
This box was his FAVORITE!
It had a lid and handles- oh my!=)


No comments:

Post a Comment