blog layouit

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Answered Prayers

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead: but he laid his right hand on me and said, "Don't be afraid! Though I am the First and the Last, the Living One who dies, who is now alive forevermore, who has the keys of hell and death- don't be afraid! - Rev 1: 17-18

Well, what a weekend. On thursday after I ate lunch, I started to get a shooting pain in my abdomen again! PANCREATITUS- my first thought! Oh please no, not again, this can't be happening. I called my doctor and he had me up my steroids and only drink liquids and call in the morning. On friday I still felt sore, but felt better, so my dr wanted to only have liquids all weekend. I got labs drawn to see if I had pancreatitus, but since it was the weekend, I would have to wait until monday for results. I just "freaked", how could this happen, why, why me??
I prayed for God to heal my body completely!
I decided that if I did have it, we were flying to Mayo clinic this week to get answers, I just can't keep living like this and not knowing why!
The dr called yesterday morning, Labs were normal and I did NOT have pancreatitus! Praise the Lord!! So for now, I am enjoying every single bite of food that goes in my mouth since I hadn't eaten since Thursday.
I learned a big lesson here, do not be afraid, God has it all under control and will take care of each of us!
God bless you all!

2 comments:

  1. Kim, I'm so happy that it wasn't pancreatitus again! I'll be praying that you stay healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy to hear that everything is okay! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete