blog layouit

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Flower Arranging

Last night I went to Chi Omega Alumni monthly outing. It was so much fun to catch up with one of my sorority sisters and to meet some new girls too! This month's get together was a flower arranging class at Central Market. I have always thought it would be fun to be able to know how to arrange flowers, so I gave it a try! Well, lets just say if I had my pick of flowers this is not exactly what I would have choosen, but it was what we used in the class so we had to go with it. It was so much fun and I learned alot about flowers and flower arranging. It is definetly an art! Here is the final product we can enjoy for a few days.
And maybe for the next shower I throw I may just have to try to do the arragements myself. =)

(P.S.- Anyone can schedule these classes at Central Market- wouldn't that be a fun girls night out or birthday outing?)




No comments:

Post a Comment