blog layouit

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FURminator

As most of you know we have a dog. Not just any dog, but a big 80 lb black lab. This is funny to all my friends since I was scared of dogs growing up. My parents got a minature yorkie when I went to college, and I was scared of him too (I mean a 5 lb little dog?). I had to take him to the vet for my parents one time when I was home from college and made the receptionist come out to the car to pick him up! Ha! Ok, so enough about that!

But now I am much more open to animals, and I LOVE my dog Bella! She sheds like no other. Just looking at her you would never think that. My Dyson Animal is FULL everyday(yes I vacuum everyday) of black dog hair. I kept seeing the furminator at the pet store, but I wondered if it really worked or was worth all the money.
Since we are moving into a brand new house in a few months, it would be so nice NOT to fill it with dog hair. So, we got the furminator and decided to try it. Brett took Bella outside and combed her for about 15 minutes. She didn't run away, she actually liked it! And I think she lost about 10 lbs, she looks so much skinnier. So, if you are wondering, the furminator DOES work and is AWESOME! We collected so much hair! I think I have a new weekly duty.... furminating Bella! Oh, and maybe I can just vacuum every other day instead of EVERYDAY! Wouldn't that be nice!
Here's a video of how it works:
FURMINATOR


Just SOME of the fur the FURminator took off!

No comments:

Post a Comment