blog layouit

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Poolside Bridal Shower

This past weekend my friend Tara and I hosted a bridal shower for our friend Jordan who is getting married in August. We rented out the club room at Tara's apartment and it worked out perfect! The room overlooked the beautiful pool and cabanas so it was a nice backdrop for a summer shower. We were running around at the end, so I only got a few pics. We had so much fun are so excited for Jordan & Brian's big day in a few short weeks!



Invites


Welcome banner and pink paper hanging lanterns



Thank you gifts for the guests- homemade brown sugar bath scrub




Let me know if you want the recipe for the sugar scrub.

I found it on a blog and it was super easy to make- great summer gift!




Wine station




Cucumber water and tea for the hot 100+ degree day



Desserts

(Sorry, forgot to get a pic of all the yummy food)



Reserved a few cabanas by the pool for guests to enjoy





Me, the bride to be Jordan, and Tara


Jordan and her mom and 2 aunts




A few of the guests enjoying some lunch




I have never done this at a shower before- But we gave everyone a glass of champagne and went around the room and had the guests each give a toast to Jordan.

Good concept, but as it got to be my turn I was a basket case and could hardly get the words out!

Here is Jordan's mom giving her the last and final toast, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment