blog layouit

Thursday, October 6, 2011

September


So September (and August) have been super crazy! Our computer got a nasty horrible virus and the whole thing had to be erased, so NOT fun! My blogging has been way behind so I am going to try to catch up in the next few days. Here is a short synopsis of our crazy but FUN September.
*Stay tuned for pics from Crew's #2 birthday party, the Dallas Arboretum, and fall craft projects!
We had a fun playdate with Preston when he came to town!

We survived the fires of 2011!
This was the view out our front window after it got ALOT better- should have taken a pic when the smoke was worse. Super scary- praying for all the families affected.

On my birthday Crew climbed out of his crib so we convereted him to a Big Boy Toddler Bed.
He absolutely loves it!! I was thinking this was going to be a nightmare to get him to stay in the bed, but instead it was the opposite, a piece of cake. As you can tell from the pic he is super excited about the front being off his crib, ha! I don't he has realized yet that he can get out of the bed, he waits for me every morning to come get him before he gets out- so precious.

Celebrated my BIG 2-9 with my fav, a cookie cake- yum!

Family signing to me!
And Uncle Money came in for the weekend to celebrate too, such a fun day!

Crew had his Cat in the Hat book signed by the "one and only" Cat in the Hat.
He came to HEB and Crew could not have been more scared.
He took off running- I mean sprinting down the whole aisle until I could catch him.
Didn't turn out how I planned, but we do have an autographed copy of the Cat in the Hat now, ha. I think Disneyworld will have to wait a few years, we are not quite ready for dressed up characters yet.
We are working on potty training (well- just a little, not quite there yet).
Crew does love trying oh his "big boy undies" though!
This time undies over the pj pants, nice new fashion trend.

We celebrated my Mom and Dad's (and my) birthday in Katy.
Wow we have a lot of September celebrations!
Happy Birthday to you...
Crew modeleing Mimi's new birthday running outfit, ha!
Just a TAD too big!

Last but certainly not least- Crew finally got in (we have been on waiting list since March),
and we started PRESCHOOL!!!
He goes 2 days a week and absolutely loves it! He is such a people person he just begs to be around other "friends" so this is just perfect.

Getting our bag and lunch ready for the first day!

Our big 2 year old!
Where did my baby go? He is so grown up!
Love this little man to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment