blog layouit

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fireman Halloween

What a fun Halloween Weekend we had! It seems like Halloween last for 4 days and we loved every second of it!
A few weeks ago, the Lake Travis FD visited Crew's school. Ever since then, Crew has been obsessed with Firetrucks and Firemen, so I knew that's what he had to be for Halloween. We got his costume last weekend, and he has not wanted to take it off since. I'm sure people looked at me crazy as I was walking to the park with a little "fireman" in my stroller. (Also keep in mind its been in the 80's- so a little hot for a plastic jacket and hat!) I even hid it in my closet and he found it- 2 year olds are mischievous! But, after sleeping with it a few nights, it survived and made it to Halloween!
So here is our little fireman!

Climbing in his firetruck.


On Friday night we watched the Ranger's game (tear), and carved our pumped. Crew and Daddy were in charge of cleaning it out (not my fav part). Crew was the best helper- he loved to pull out all the seeds and gunk! Then mommy and Crew carved our pumpkin.

Clean out time!
Ewwwwww!
Time to Carve!
(Bella wanted to help us out too)
The finished "jack"
Then on Saturday the Hill Country Galleria hosted a trick or treat party. Only a few stores participated and they were out of candy by the time we got there. They also had a live band that was great. Crew couldn't get enough. He was "stop, drop, & rolling" all over the ground and getting his jam on! We had people coming up to us saying "that boys is a dancer", "he LOVES to dance!"
Umm.. Can I dance? I am on the only kid on the stage!

Stop, Drop, & Roll

Raise the Rooof!
Clap Clap Clap!
Then on Sunday, we went to our friend's house for a Halloween party. Shelly totally outdid herself, just look at this amazing table and all the goodies!
So cute- everything was so yummy!

Crew-Fireman, Fields- Olivia the Pig, and Max- Cat

Shelly wrapped dumdums as little ghosts and her husband hid them in the backyard.
Here's Crew on the hunt...
Fields sharing her ghost with Crew

Vroom Vroom
A happy fireman with lots of ghosts!
On Monday it was officially Halloween. We lit our pumpkins and headed out in our wagon.
We trick or treated at a few of our neighbors and then walked down to our friends for a tailgate halloween party. All the kids had fun running around, and we had fun meeting all our neighbors.(we are in a new section and everything is just building up, so there are new people moving in every week).
Little man trying to sneak some candy as I was lighting the pumpkins
Crew and his buddies!

2 comments:

  1. The stop, drop and rolling on the dance stage made me laugh out loud. I love his little fireman outfit. Also, I'm super impressed with your Carson pumpkin on the front porch! I MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete