blog layouit

Sunday, May 13, 2012

The BIG Reveal...

We are thrilled to annouce that the Carson family is growing!


We are expecting a baby in October and could not be more excited! This weekend Mimi & Papa, Grancie, Gigi, and Uncle Jeff all came in to celebrate Mother's Day.  We had told them a few weeks ago that I was pregnant, but on Wednesday of this week we found out the sex.  Once everyone got in on Friday night we had a little "Reveal Party".  The table was decorated with pink and blue goodies- and a BIG BOX was filled with balloons.  We asked the guests to wear pink or blue depending on what they thought the gender of the baby was.  (Everyone wore pink except for Grancie who was wearing her blue, haha.) After a brief rainstorm, followed by a beautiful RAINBOW- We took the box out on back porch (sorry its a little dark), and Crew opened it to reveal whether Baby Carson was a BOY or GIRL. 

Here are some pics of the big day.

The "Reveal Party" table, box, and beautiful RAINBOW!


The family in their PINK and BLUE.
(As luck has it, my nice DSLR Camera would not focus or take any pics during the reveal and after. Canon is going to get a nice call from me monday- ha. BUT- here are some iPhone pics of the day- sorry for the lack of quality but I guess better than nothing!)


It's A ...........

It's a GIRL!!!!!

Seriously, when the doctor told me it was a girl on Wednesday I just started crying. I would have been happy with a boy or a girl, but just the thought of having one of each make my heart melt.
God is soo good! And as the nurse says.... "Everyone needs their baby girl!"

Crew is already talking about playing Legos and Firetrucks with his "Sissy."
Brett came home on Wednesday night with a cookie cake that said, "Bring on the Pink!" and a bouquet of pink roses. I cried again- I think this little girl already has Brett wrapped around her little finger.


Bring on the pink! The grandparents gave us her first "pink" outfit, a piggy bank, and other
pink goodies. 


Praying for a healthy rest of the pregnancy and a healthy baby girl in October!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! So happy for y'all! After your text I was hoping I'd get on here and see a post with details! Congrats and talk to you very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe so exciting!! There is nothing like a little girl! They steal your heart...Congrats Kim!!!!

    ReplyDelete