blog layouit

Friday, September 21, 2012

Sprinkle Shower honoring Cambrie Grace

The day after the big 3-0 surprise party, was September 2,Brett and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. Don't ask me where the past six years have gone, from moves, babies, job changes, hospital stays, we made it through it all. I couldn't think of anyone else I would want to spend the rest of my life with. Looking forward to many more years and memories together! Love you Brett!
 
Also, that day, was a celebration for our baby girl, Cambrie Grace.  My wonderful childhood friend Amy, her mom, and another good family friend hosted a wonderful "sprinkle." Being a second baby, I felt bad even having any type of shower, but they insisted. So, I kept the invite list small and enjoyed the day celebrating with family and friends. The shower was at Ooh La La- a cupcake bakery, in the back room. The venue was just perfect, with chandeliers, pink trees, and yummy cupcakes, cookies, treats and teas to eat.  The hostesses went above and beyond, and fun was had by all. Thanks to everyone who spoiled Miss Cambrie Grace- it was so much fun opening all the girly, pink gifts! We are in for a whole new world of girl stuff- bring it on!
 
 

Happy 6th Anniversary!
 
 
Such cute invites!
 
The perfect place for a girly shower!
 
Yummy drinks and beautiful flowers!

Look at these amazing desserts- delish!
 
 


Yummy cupcakes!
 
Little Champagne bottles to keep and open when the news comes in that Cambrie is born.
I have the extras all ready to go in my hospital bag!
 
Even a PINK Tree!
 
Cambrie's Baby Book
 
 
Grancie, Me, Mimi, and the WONDERFUL Hostesses!
 

 My mother-in-law, me, and my mom
 


The family and Mrs. Sikes

Thanks for celebrating!

Having fun!

Love these girls!
Thanks Jordan for traveling in for the weekend!


Do I look a little excited?
Cute monogrammed owl onesie with Cambrie's name- thanks Abbs!
 
 

 Little Shoes!
 
 
Such a cute chair! Crew has a blue one with his name so they will match.

Smocked dresses, my favorite!=)
 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful weekend you girls had! I am SO sad we missed everything, everything looked like so much fun! you deserved all that spoil mama, miss you!!

    ReplyDelete