blog layouit

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I know I am one day late, but Happy Father's Day! What amazing father's we have! We celebrated the day with our 2 father's- Brett and My Dad in Katy!! Brett's dad passed away 5 years ago, so he was in our thoughts all day as well, wishing he was here to celebrate! It was also the first father's day for me without any grandpa's since my Grandpa Ray passed away a few months ago- we miss you Grandpa Graceffa, Grandpa Lattal, & Grandpa Duncan!

But.... it was Brett's First Father's Day and we made it extra special celebrating with both dads. We cooked breakfast for the dad's, relaxed by the pool, and cooked a big salmon for an afternoon lunch/dinner. Everything turned out great! That was followed by some gift opening! (both dad's go new IPods and a mug from Crew with his picture- and of course a few other things.)
We also gave each father a plaque that said:
"The greatest gift I ever had came from GOD, and I call him DAD."
We thank God everday for such wonderful men and examples to follow!
Here are some pics from our Father's Day weekend in Katy!





Happy 1st Father's Day Daddy!

Crew celebrating Father's Day with his Daddy and Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment