blog layouit

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A day in the life of...

A day in the life of a 10 (almost 11) month old!!!
Well, Crew turns 11 months tomorrow. I don't know where the time has gone! I am working on getting everything ready for the big 1st birthday (I will give hints as it gets closer)!
Since we moved to Austin, I have been at home with Crew. It is a big adjustment from working. Let me just say, I think I am MORE busy now being at home all the time than when I worked. Moms never get a break, it's the job that never ends! But, I am truely blessed to be able to watch Crew grow up and experience so many things in his life.
Brett had a company dinner tonight so I knew today would be a long day. We ran a few errands this morning, but spent most of the day just playing at home. I had my camera out so many times today, just snapping away. So, I thought I would share a few pics of the "day in the life of our sweet 10 month old!"
(P.S.- I dont get many opportunities to put Crew in Red Raider gear- so I decided since it was a mom and Crew day at home, we were doing it!)


Ok, so I tried every show on On Demand- and what is the only show that keeps Crew's attention? BARNEY!!!
We always watch a Barney show or 2....







Crew crawled in Bella's cage- never done this before, but he thought it was soo funny!
(Sportin' the new jean diapers)


Crew took a big fall trying to walk and hit the coffee table- no fun!
We could not live without our "Boo-Roo", what a lifesaver!


Playing with the Aggie tricycle


Storytime- our favorite!=)


Reading books in the CREW chair


Playing "Zoo" with all the animals


YEA!!!

Still working on learning the difference btwn baseball, football, and basketball
(Brett is so proud, ha!)


Game of Hoops!


Swingin' at the park


Yummy!

Bella LOVIN' Crew's leftover dinner!


Gettin' ready for bathtime

Bathtime!


Little Giraffe!

All clean and ready for bed!


















1 comment:

  1. what a cutie, Kim. can't believe how grown up he is looking. I love the pic with him & Bella looking into the bathtub, so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete