blog layouit

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lets just say, today was a big day the Carson house! I have always heard, one day your toddler wakes up and it clicks and they just begin talking.. guess that happened today!!
I was feeding Crew lunch, and walked away from him to get a rag to clean his face and I hear "mama". I mean he has been jabbering for awhile, saying ma-ma, da-da, and ba-ba, but never looked at me and said it- WOW!!! Then, we were playing in the playroom with our "see-n-say" and he points to the dog and says "DOG"- I screamed SOO loud! (there are like 12 animals on this thing- how did he pick out the one dog and say then name?) Lastly, after dinner we were playing some basketball and I hand him the ball to throw, he says "BALL". I think Crew got my talking genes- I can tell already we are going to be a big talker!!

I also put up 2 pics from him last week- he found my stash of paper plates and napkins in the pantry and had a blast! And- he tried to eat with a spoon for the first time. He was a little confused and thought it might be easier just to lick the bowl instead- haha!




Our "See-N-Say" = DOG






"BALL"



Napkins and Paper Plates- too fun!



Trying to use a spoon for the first time- a little confused!





No comments:

Post a Comment