blog layouit

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Beyond Thankful

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

-Psalm 107:1


We have so much to be thankful for- Glory to God for ALL our gifts!

We are truely thankful for a loving Savior who helps us get through each day, my amazing husband, our healthy baby boy who brings us so much joy and laughter and the gift that I can stay home with him and enjoy each milestone, our supportive and loving familys, good health, good jobs, our new home- we can't wait for it to be done, food to eat, and the endless blessing we take forgranted each and everyday.

May you all have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!




Crew's turkey handprint potholders for his grandparents.
He hated every minute of the craft and paint on his hands (must not take after his mommy-ha), but they turned out cute and are a wonderful keepsake!
I know the grandparents will LOVE them!


Our little turkey on his first thanksgiving- what a difference a year makes!




2 comments:

  1. Kim you are so creative!! Love the idea on his craft. I cant believe how big Crew has gotten since last year. What a handsome turkey you have :). Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Thanksgiving potholders. Great idea! I just read your blog; I too live in Austin!! Love this place. Also, I'm a Red Raider!! I was just in Lubbock. LOVE that place!! Your little guy sure is cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete