blog layouit

Monday, January 10, 2011

TechAggie!

Crew got the most adorable and creative Cotton Bowl present, I had to share it! After we went to the A&M vs. Texas Tech game, my mom and my mother in law decided Crew needed some "new" college football apparel. No, not another Aggie shirt, or even a Tech shirt- but a Tech AND Aggie shirt. My mom found the two t-shirts, Brett's mom sewed them together, and tada- and UNIQUE TechAggie shirt! Too cute! He has a double sided shirt, just in case he can't decide who to cheer for! I know football season is over, but we can wear it for basketball games and hopefully it will still fit next fall too. If not, they are already planning the design for another shirt in a bigger size. Too funny!

Crew watching the Cotton Bowl Game
(back of the shirt)

Front of the shirt

Side view


No comments:

Post a Comment